Parachute for a Bush Camp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
Hello

Still in the packing, never been used (for a bushcamp) - a very large 30 panel cargo parachute, ideal for group bushcamps - wouldn't recommend using it as a parachute anymore though !!

£45 SOLD please including UK p&p (which will prob set me back about 7 quid for this monster)

Paypal, cheques, cash okay

Thankyou for reading

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
Hi Mate, I'll pull it out and double check, - I will also take a piccy of the lashings as I think its all okay, will get back to you when I've got the info and pics sorted - you've got first dabs, mate

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
no slashes, but two repairs as I hope you can see in this piccy, about 4 inches by 4 inches, i got the chute of John at jayjays in Brecon a couple of years ago, just never needed to use it.

Hope pics help, no probs if its not what your looking for, it is a monster though!!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Okay, thanks for the photos, I really am seriously interested, but just how huge are we talking here ? the last cargo chute I was offered was meant to drop a half track and would have covered a three house terrace :eek:

cheers,
Toddy

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
Toddy, I've never measured it, but its the same as one i use in the trees with groups and sits a comfortable group size 12 - 16 in an outer seating ring

Bothyman, just going off a similiar package i sent this week, a bouncing bomb sleep bag tp scotland set me back about a fiver!! - Royal Mail

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE