Para-Cord Thread Lock's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Anyone know where I can buy some Mil-Spec Cord Locks or Similar for Para-Cord?.
As I've Googled the Web and most don't look Quality item's.
cheer's

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
For paracord up to about 3mm I would of said the Wheel Jam type clamps (think you can get them for 6mm and above as well). Small but can be awkward to use with cold fingers, yet from experience they hold far better than any spring loaded offering. Beyond that the next evolution are the Cam-Lock variety but they tend to be a bit bigger. On the flipside they should never come loose.

Nite Ize CamJam Mini Cord Paracord Tightener

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Have you seen the special lace gripping hooks for boots?
I've been half tempted to fit these to a canvas pack for extra hold they provide.
locker1.png

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
If you Google Lace-Locks you'll see what I'm looking for, The Elastic laces are a no go I think but if I have to buy the set to get the correct lace locks I'll do it.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
My 2 pairs came yesterday evening and I have to say my first impression's were slightly dubious, But having fitted a set on my walking boots ''which was easy to do'' and taking my neighbours dog's for a jaunt this morning, I think they fit the bill for what I was looking for luckily .
cheer's

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE