Paper knife on ebay ??? uhuh, and it's damascus !

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Just click on the report item button if you feel that strongly about it :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

LOL. Reprt them to who? If I understand correctly, E-bay UK was restraining from listing knives of their own accord; not because it was illegal?

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
False edge, pin holes drilled very close to the edge. Nice idea but from the basic pic does not look good quality.

Not even sure it has a sharpened edge from pic, so yeh, letter opener is about all it's good for. Which is a shame :(

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Pretty much what I thought; once I got over the surprise of finding it on the bay in the first place. I was genuinely looking for a paper knife too :)
Somehow this one (or his chisel pointed one either) doesn't quite fit the bill. The temptation to buy to try though...:rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

cheers,
M

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Pretty much what I thought; once I got over the surprise of finding it on the bay in the first place. I was genuinely looking for a paper knife too :)
Somehow this one (or his chisel pointed one either) doesn't quite fit the bill. The temptation to buy to try though...:rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

cheers,
M

Don't try it. Please!

It'll be rubbish for the cost. You could get better versions of that for cheaper but still the same chewap Damascus.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I know you're right Stew :D
It's just that I was looking for something a little different for a paper knife and I tripped across that link.

I have since found a miniature bronze sword that will do very well indeed :D

cheers,
M

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
LOL. Reprt them to who? If I understand correctly, E-bay UK was restraining from listing knives of their own accord; not because it was illegal?

Things do slip under their radar now and then!! So report the item TO EBAY!!
There is a button on the listing page!!
Also british ebay account holders are barred from bidding on or buying knives on ebay.com!!!!
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
No doubt someone uneducated trying to make it more interesting.

There are such things as white & blue paper steels... because they come wrapped in white and blue paper from Hitachi.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
things do slip under their radar now and then!! So report the item to ebay!!
There is a button on the listing page!!
Also british ebay account holders are barred from bidding on or buying knives on ebay.com!!!!
Sent from my gt-n7000 using tapatalk 2

I love exclamation marks too!!!!!!
They are amazing like CAPS!!!!!
Wwwoooooaaaaaa!!!!!

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I'm in a great mood, just didn't like being !!!'d at for no good reason. just as I don't like being told I can't (even though I did in fact) buy a knife from eBay.com or being told to report something all in upper case just because it bypassed a corporate policy of eBay that I disagree with. And did I mention all the !!!'s?

I do like to heckle ranty people - It's a flaw of mine. :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE