Pan set

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

theoctagon

Nomad
Sep 3, 2010
Yorkshire
Set of 2 pans, 2 frying pans/lids, pot grabber, and mesh stuff sack. £12 posted.

Pans_zps6cb5ed70.jpg

I can only remember using these once so they're in good condition.

I think they're aluminium but could be wrong! If some one knows a fool proof quick way to test let me know and i'll check.

Paypal only please

Many thanks,

Matt

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Set of 2 pans, 2 frying pans/lids, pot grabber, and mesh stuff sack. £12 posted.

Pans_zps6cb5ed70.jpg

I can only remember using these once so they're in good condition.

I think they're aluminium but could be wrong! If some one knows a fool proof quick way to test let me know and i'll check.

Paypal only please

Many thanks,

Matt

If you have a magnet at home mate, put the magnet near them, if it sticks then its not aluminium, ally is not magnetic.

Steve

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Yeah ive used trangia pots (which im fairly certain these are) on an open fire they just blacken up a lot. Which is to be expected. I prefer ali, much much lighter and its molecular composition make it an absolutely fantastic conductor of heat! So for using with meths etc where the fire isnt as intense they also excel!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE