Pablo's Bushcraft Blog

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
I've found that Pablo a member here has a blog, a sort of online diary, about his bushcraft exploits which I've really enjoyed reading. I've discovered it's run on free software from www.blogger.com, I think it would be great to see some more bushcraft and outdoor orientated blogs from some of the other members here too so set one up! I remember when I think Buckshot maintained a blog on the forum before the crash which was great reading.

I might just set one up myself although I may not have a lot to fill it with :eek:

Pablo's blog can be found at: http://www.pablo475.blogspot.com

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Buckshot's Blog was close to my heart (very interesting on several levels) ......being a shooting man........and I keep campaigning to get it reinstated....go on Mark..it's interesting reading :)

sam_acw

Native
Sep 2, 2005
Tyneside
It has inspired me to set up my own. It'll do as a place for hosting my reviews and exploits until I learn something about real websites.
Thanks for the tip

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
falcon said:
Buckshot's Blog was close to my heart (very interesting on several levels) ......being a shooting man........and I keep campaigning to get it reinstated....go on Mark..it's interesting reading :)

By the end of this year there will be blog software for the members to use and I'll see if I can move Marks stuff back into that.

Good find Scott, it's great reading :D

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Tony said:
By the end of this year there will be blog software for the members to use and I'll see if I can move Marks stuff back into that.

Good find Scott, it's great reading :D

Ah cool, :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE