P.M. box full

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Tick any unwanted messages (empty box on RHS) and then go to the "selected messages" drop-down at the bottom and choose delete. Make sure you clear both your inbox and outbox.

Once they've gone they've gone for good though :)

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Mine went from 2/3 full to full overnight. It usedn to have a 5oo limit but is now down to 150. Presume my membership has run out. So it would seem that I have only had 11 months membership due to site being down for a month:(

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
Tony has apologised for that and said that if FMs drop him a PM when their membership expires he would manually extended the membership for a month. There was a thread in the FM forum about a week ago (which you obviously can no longer see).

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Mine went from 2/3 full to full overnight. It usedn to have a 5oo limit but is now down to 150. Presume my membership has run out. So it would seem that I have only had 11 months membership due to site being down for a month:(

Thanks for your post, a PM would have probably sorted it out quicker, and it was less than 2 weeks rather than a month.

your FM subscription ran out yesterday, so apologies for the inconvenience and i've added a month to your subscriptions as offered to all FM's by way of apology for the downtime. All should be well now :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE