Overnight Camp with Pictures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

billymitchell90

Tenderfoot
Jul 8, 2013
Scotland, Dundee
So I went on a wee overnighter after getting permission from the land owner of where I visited at Long Loch. It was great night I took an extra blanket because my 4 season sleeping bag is in getting fixed at the moment.
I really enjoyed it but found myself (still a beginner) getting a bit flustered at times trying to put tarps and hammocks up etc. Just shows ya really do need to practice.

Had some good grub and had a couple of ciders to wash it down! And of course left no trace. I wondered if anyone knows what the little white barrel is? and what the little hose things were ? really strange.

I also found a really dark bit of the woods where there was no green grass and all about us were large droppings and bones! Im guessing maybe a fox had some dinner here. Who knows.

Cant wait to get out again though :D

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Lovely trip there.
The white container markings refer to the container itself and shows the authorised container information. It shows the container has been made/tested to contain Ethylene Glycol and water.
The blue pipes are water grade pipes and probably supply water to the poults (looks like a feeding station too in the pic).

Repperz

Feb 3, 2014
Tonbridge area..
Nice Spot, Nice Weather, Nice Camp Out :D

Out of interest, I have the same tarp as the one you used for you living space but I havn't given it much use in adverse weather yet, would you say it is adequately waterproof?

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE