Outstanding custom scandi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rhodri

Forager
Nov 12, 2004
Suffolk
Hi all,

Following a recent impulse buy I'd like to sell this superb scandi . Made by Stephane Anken.

It's a shame to have to do it, but I've convinced myself I can't afford to keep this one. I have a couple of other pieces by Stephane and this is as good an example of a traditional scandi I've seen but it really has to go. It won't be used by me and is in danger of making me start a collection of pretty scandinavian knives - a very expensive hobby I wish to avoid :D

See the original thread above for pictures. It's a seriously handsome knife and the sheath is also a fine piece of work, with the nice 'click' a good scandi sheath should have.

OAL 22cm. Blade length 9.5cm. Cutting edge 8.5cm. Blade thickness 4mm.

It is extremely pretty but also very robust and would either make a great addition to a collection or perform flawlessly as a user...

I'm willing to take a bit of a hit on this one in order to get a quick sale, so I'd like £70 (including PP fees and RMSD) NOW £65 SOLD

It's also offered for sale on BB.

Cheers and thanks for looking,
Rod

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE