Outdoorgb.........AVOID

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Just had bad experience with OutdoorGB.

Hit the buy button last week for a Maxpedition Sabrecat bag, showed in stock and paid the extra for a quicker delivery (1-5days)
So day 8 come and goes with no parcel.
A call to there 0845 customer services number and get told.......You must have been mistaken sir, they were never shown as in stock......Being ordered from the US and you will have to wait for upto 6 weeks for delivery.

I asked them to refund me and was initially told no, they wont refund as the order is being processed as stated..........one threat of the ombudsman and Paypal inquiry and i got the full refund.

The lady was rude and very abrupt, trying to lay the blame at my feet for their mess up and the fact their website was wrong.

Been reading a few other reviews since online and im not the first this has happened too bar far......lots of bad comments out there.

It seems like they dont hold stock of much and expect the customer to wait while they order in from their suppliers...........
We all know of a few other companies that were doing that.

Anyway, avoid them like the plague.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Just spoke to them and even though one item needs to be ordered i was told it'llbe here at end of the week

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I've ordered with no problems in the past. The last thing I ordered turned out to be out of stock, they emailed me the next day saying it would be 3 weeks and gave me the option to wait or cancel. I cancelled via email and got a full refund the next day.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
I've been caught a few time with customer service contradicting their website so I've got in the habit of taking a screen shot of the items and stock availability and when I get to the payment screen the anticipated wait or ship time. It's amazing how they change their story when I say I have photographic evidence to back my claim.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE