Outdoor Designs Hooped Bivi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
Sold !!!!!!!!!! Thanks for looking :D

BIG DROP NOW £100 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has got to go so I'm open to cash offers - No Trades

Had this a while, but never used it - Made by Outdoor Designs from "Exchange Lite Gortex". This is one of the best bivi's and retailed at £280 when released. It's hooped design gives good overhead space and the front opening is "Crocodile Mouth" style complete with no-see-um mesh.
The main reason that I got this is I'm a big lad and don't like to feel hemmed in - there is loads a room in this bivi!!!! You could possibly fit two peep's at a push!!!! :D

Its in "as new - never used" condition - Weighs 1.5 Kg complete !!

I'd like £140 NOW £100 including PP fees and 1st Class Parcel Post - Sorry NO TRADES

ODBivi1.jpg

ODBivi2.jpg

ODBivi3.jpg

Last edited:

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
Sorry - No link as there arn't any, this is the "Nilak" bivi, no longer made by OD. Because, I think the original rrp was way above anything on the market at the time and they didn't sell that many. I think if they'd put them at what I'm askin they wold have sold shed loads :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE