Outdoor action .com

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lab72

Native
Apr 6, 2010
west oxfordshire
Ordered a stove from them then when it arrived it was the wrong model phoned them up , they said return it and they would send the correct one out, but no they refunded me then the bloke on the other end basically says not my problem that's it in a nutshell .

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
So.....you have a refund and you're sitting with the stove too ?

If they muddled it up and they want their stove back they need to organise postage costs.

M

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Take them to court for it. It costs nothing to take them to a small claims court, you don't need a solicitor and its all done in plain English.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
I'm in internet retailing. Have you directly asked for the postage back? You will get the best and quickest response by sending a Recorded letter addressed Managing Director (Private and Confidential). Often it is the sales staff that have either overlooked the refund, don't engage brain sufficiently to realise that you are entitled to it, or have just been slow in actioning the refund. It is unusual not to refund the return postage.

At work it is not unusual for a customer to look at one item and supply the code for another. You haven't given the explicit circs but in those circs I would not refund the return postage either. I'm not saying that's what has happened but it's just an example.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE