Outboard Motor Mount ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
A

Arwenydd

hi folks :) just wondering where i can get my hands on an outboard motor mount for an Intex Seahawk 2 inflatable..preferrably one that folds down to a packable size..i am planning on a cycle tour with trailer and am thinking of taking the inflatable along with motor, for when i reach my destination,which has a lake goodjob
any advice,help,info,would be most greatly appreciated..
:confused:
Arwenydd

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
hi folks :) just wondering where i can get my hands on an outboard motor mount for an Intex Seahawk 2 inflatable..preferrably one that folds down to a packable size..i am planning on a cycle tour with trailer and am thinking of taking the inflatable along with motor, for when i reach my destination,which has a lake goodjob
any advice,help,info,would be most greatly appreciated..
:confused:
Arwenydd

Okay,

It depends on the age and model of your boat as Intex made mounts for certain models, as this quote from the Company website confirms.

Whichever outboard you choose, Intex state 2hp and 30lbs maximum!

This Devon based dealer lists more than 10 in stock, for £19:97, plus £5:99 P&P.

Hope this helps.

FAQ ID: 375
Product Category: ⇒ Boats
Created on: 2009-03-06 | 10:04:12
Last Updated: 2010-02-12 | 14:46:34
Print Article

Email Article

Question
What motor mount kit should I use for my INTEX boats?

Answer
Please order INTEX motor mount kit Part No. 10658 for boats manufactured after 2004. Boats purchased in 2007 are not motor mount kit adaptable except the Mariner 4.

livefast999

Aug 12, 2008
uk
My advice would be to look at the various commercially available outboard mounts, and then copy the design, and make it yourself. Doesn't look that difficult to make. All you need is some thick plywood, and maybe some copper pipe out of a skip job done !!

HTH

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE