Out for a wander with the dog ! But where were we ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
My wife Magenta Jen and i took Ellie the rescue dog out for a walk late this afternoon . It has been hovering around freezing all day so it was a lovely but fresh walk .
From the pic can anyone guess where we were and what the hill we were walking on is called ?

170yx.jpg

Ian S

On a new journey
Nov 21, 2010
Edinburgh
No, I'm going to change my mind by about 200 yards north. You're standing on Haggis Knowe, looking south. Arthur's Seat is still on the left and Salisbury Crags are still on the right.

Queen's Park is pretty good for a wander, isn't it?

Cheers

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Bang on for Arthur's Seat .
Here is another view from the same spot.
172ii.jpg

we were a wee bit higher up the hill than Haggis Knowe but you're in the right vicinity Ian .
164pj.jpg

I have stayed in Edinburgh all my life and walked all of the hills in and around the city but Arthur's Seat has to be one of my favorite places to go . I have lost count of the times i have walked it's many paths but i still marvel over the views . From the original pic it is hard to tell that you are in the middle of a city .
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?rlz=1...&ct=mode&cd=3&ved=0CCYQ_AUoAg&ved=0CCYQ_AUoAg

Craig........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE