Ouch. Patio heater warning

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
After reading the article it sounded like they were multiple generations of the same family, if that is so they need a special mention at the Darwin awards ceremony in the subcategory of trying to remove several members of your family from the human gene pool, i can't help but make jokes i really struggle to sympathise with genuine high levels of stupidity, were these people born that dumb or did it take a lifetime of practice?

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Gotta admit I had to Google "Patio heater" was wondering why the hell someone would want to warm a patio up!
Monstrous waste of fuel and yes very daft.

Although I did once try to light a ciggy from an electric fire whilst horribly hung over......

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
In the spirit of good research I went on You Tube and watched some "Fire Fails" ... this kind of suicidal stupidity appears all too common if the clips are anything to go by...
I hope everyone concerned heals fast and others learn from this incident.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Photoshop fails is also a very entertaining google image search criteria, i'm off checking out some firework fails now

mousey

Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
One of my favourite firework fail was the oban 2011 display - 30 mins of fireworks going off in less than 60 seconds, awesome!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE