Osprey exos 58

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

James1173

Dec 29, 2013
Marchington (staffordshire)
Hi I'm trying to get hold of an osprey exos 58 rucksack in jungle green and medium size. Everywhere I try seems to be sold out, does anybody know where I could get one or does anybody have one they wish to sell or trade? Thanks.

Dazza247guv

Jan 6, 2014
Maidenhead
I'm fairly certain that Osprey are about to introduce the 2014 versions of the exos range. So most places are running the older stock down. I just managed to get an old exos 46 from Cotswolds at a reduced price. Might be worth hanging around for the newer stock?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Do a search on eBay and the use the save search option. You will be automatically emailed as soon as one comes on, that is how I grabbed my first exos :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 4

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Yeah I'll do that, good idea. Cheers mate

I've grabbed a few bargains doing it bud. Especially if they set a BIN price or by messaging them and making an offer.

Think I grabbed mine for about 60 quid. Wasn't color I was looking for but was good price and did me until jungle green came on then sold other and got next.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 4

theoctagon

Nomad
Sep 3, 2010
Yorkshire
Ive got an Exos 58 in medium to sell but unfortunately it's Ember Orange not the Jungle Green.

Not sure about new version of the Exos, think it loses the side pockets?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE