Original Arktis Ripstop Smock and Trousers in DPM

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
A blast from the past,I got these brand new around about 1992 but they're in extremely good condition;

no holes, tears or serious wear anywhere on either of these and the colour is more tropical than temperate by today's standards.

first up the smock itself, sized -medium?- size tag has long since gone but I'm a 40" chest and can easily fit a base layer and fleece under the jacket.

These first two photo's give the impression that the jacket is badly faded, it isn't:) it's just the light!

The last photo of the jacket and the two of the trousers are prety much on the money as far as colour goes:cool:
PA040059.jpg

There are some stitch holes showing above the left upper pocket where I've removed my name tape

PA040061.jpg

PA040060.jpg

Part lined with pertex, with "poachers" pockets at inside at the back and the hood is fully lined with pertex.

The hood is adjustable.
PA040064.jpg

I had it fitted with genuine woolen cuff's "a la" para smock as well as foliage tapes across the back and arms.

These really are extremely well made and very hard wearing. Ripstop and treated with nikwax ( cant remember which nikwax now, but the one for clothing not boots!;))

I'm looking for £45 including postage and packing please price drop to £40

next the trousers to go with the jacket;
PA040058.jpg

PA040057.jpg

These are made from exactly the same material as the smock and again are incredibly tough and well made.

In excellent condition and I'd certainly keep them for my canoeing/bushcrafting and walking etc but they're a 30" waste ( which I bought as I thought I could use the extra space!:eek:) but I'm now much more comfortable in a 34"!;)

seriously though, these will easily fit anyone from 28"-32", quite long legs so plenty to blouse or tuck in if you prefer and as you can see, they are also fitted with drawcords.

I'm looking for £30 including post and packing please price drop to £25
paypal's fine if you pick up the fee's otherwise cheque or postal order please

thanks for looking

best wishes

Steve

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE