Orange Rescue Panel - with Reflective strips.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
On the same theme; what do you think of a boonie in hi-vis yellow? Surely not as big as a panel but still it would make finding you easier.

Boonie-Lierilakki-yellow-taka-768x1024.jpeg

That and a Hi Viz Bib would make a stunning combo.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
@TLM What´s so funny? :O_O:

I´m seriously considering buying that and keeping it in the pack incase need to be seen arises.

I think you may want to buy one then see how well you can see it from a few hundred meters away , throw in some foliage between you and it and see if what is a relatively small amount of fabric stands out as a signal for rescue.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
If really want to be seen... ;)

Found when looking for orange tyvek.

Though probably not a bad idea if into doing road side repairs, especially when in your Sunday best.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Medtree.co.uk used to be the cheapest place to get the Grabber All Weather ones.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Little bumperooo

I see Wazoo have just launched this - the option to wear it inside out and have the reflective and Hiz viz Orange panels on your noggin is a quick and easy self-rescue item.

Added bonus benefit - it provide shade to your head an eyes whilst walking!! :)

wazoo.jpg

I will now no doubt see numerous various reasons and divergent comments relating to the above, such as:-

A ) The native "Umbongo-onnaa-waller" tribe of the Pacific Northwest rim of Canada never needed or wore these so they are unrequired and hold no historic evidence or benefit.

B ) " Something " perceived as better is made originating from the European Fatherland and then numerous links to said Item. Probably underscored with size and weight measurements.

C ) Series of comments that ' But I don't wear ' a Hat day to day.....

D ) Random thread Hijacking to suddenly discuss new randomly generated spin off topic.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Oh, Ive got one.

From my time Stewarding at `T in the Park`

I dont wear it, too lurid.

(And who wants to look like a steward from a festival??)

Danceswithhelicopters

Sep 7, 2004
Scotland
Little bumperooo

I see Wazoo have just launched this - the option to wear it inside out and have the reflective and Hiz viz Orange panels on your noggin is a quick and easy self-rescue item.

Added bonus benefit - it provide shade to your head an eyes whilst walking!! :)

View attachment 70595

I will now no doubt see numerous various reasons and divergent comments relating to the above, such as:-

A ) The native "Umbongo-onnaa-waller" tribe of the Pacific Northwest rim of Canada never needed or wore these so they are unrequired and hold no historic evidence or benefit.

B ) " Something " perceived as better is made originating from the European Fatherland and then numerous links to said Item. Probably underscored with size and weight measurements.

C ) Series of comments that ' But I don't wear ' a Hat day to day.....

D ) Random thread Hijacking to suddenly discuss new randomly generated spin off topic.
Yeah, but where's the fun in that?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE