or trade survival kits, tools and various odds and ends

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
My use it or loose it clearout continues

first up is a tobbaco tine full of goodies, inc a Victorinox ALOX recruit, firesteel and various odds and ends
looking for £15 NOW £12.50 SOLD inc postage and paypal fees, price reflect a little damage to the alox VIC - there are a couple of dinks in the alox scales, otherwise its a very solid little knife.
attachment.php
and the damage mentioned
attachment.php

next up is a smaller tin, roughly 3X4X1" again filled with goodies inc fire making kit and a screwpop utility knife looking for £12.50NOW £7.50 inc postage and paypal fees

attachment.php

next is an esee branded altoids type tin in a molle pouch also included some fire making odds and ends looking for £10 inc postage and papyal fees SOLD
attachment.php

next are a couple of mini altoids gum sozed tins each inc a little fire kit looking for £10 NOW £5 the pair inc postage and papyal fees

pic missing....

next is a micro tool roll kit - it realy is tiny as you can tell fromn the led light and micro firesteel that I'll include with the pouch
looking for £7.50NOW £4 inc postage and paypal fees

attachment.php
open
attachment.php
closed

little leather 3 card slip pouch inc a readyman survival kit and a frens lens looking for £10 SOLD inc postage and paypal fees

View attachment 41408

other items to be added soon

paypal only - prices include fees and 1st class postage

over 18's only on the knives

Deals done on multibuys

due to current work comitments I can only post out at weekends

No longer looking for trades

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
items now withdrawn

they will probably be back up at some point sith some other items.....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE