Or Trade *Reduced* Haglofs Softshell Jacket & Samsung Battery/Charger

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
Up for sale due to now being too big for me is my Haglofs softshell jacket in black/charcoal colour. Not sure of the model but this was the jacket issued to instructors at the Land Rover Experience a few years back.
On the subject of Land Rover, the badge on the chest pocket has been sewn straight through reducing the effectiveness of the pocket but could easily be unpicked if you didn't want it.
Sizing: It's labelled as XXXL but that seems to be completely wrong as I used to wear a XL and this always seemed about right, the actual pit-to-pit measurement is 26 inches.
This jacket has pit zips, drawcord hem and neck, thumb loops and two hand pockets.
It is in excellent used condition with no rips or tears and is freshly laundered. The two way zip works perfectly but does seem to have to be perfectly located and positively inserted into the puller to work, it has been like that from new and once you get used to it it makes no difference.
Price via PayPal including (UK only delivery) is £27. Now £22

Samsung S4 stand alone charger and battery, £10 all in (UK only)

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
Also open to trades, in particular I'm looking for an Eagle kettle but also a worth trying anything knife/camping/buschcraft related.

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE