OR TRADE Cheap Underquilt

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
This started its life as a Coleman Pacific junior sleeping bag. I upicked the zip and cut off the fluffy neck piece then added grosgrain to all four sides. Comes with stuff sack and bungee for suspension. I've only used this once at Drews birthday bash at Middlewood. I would like £30 NOW £25 for it including pp and delivery.

20130224_202518_zps1350db87.jpg

20130224_202535_zps6cdbe918.jpg

20130224_202547_zps03c42a1f.jpg

20130224_203947_zpsea1e9b30.jpg

20130224_203958_zps7b87ba9e.jpg

Last edited:

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
If you dont get any takers mate I wouldn't mind trying one of these. Have been hanging for years now and never thought to try one.
Could swing by next time I am over there and grab it. Up-to you mate dont want to rob you of possible paypal spending money.

How is the foot?

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
If you dont get any takers mate I wouldn't mind trying one of these. Have been hanging for years now and never thought to try one.
Could swing by next time I am over there and grab it. Up-to you mate dont want to rob you of possible paypal spending money.

How is the foot?

The foot is great thanks bud, no pain or discomfort just really want my life back. The underquilt is yours mate you can have it, its not the best in the world but definitely helps with the chill on your back. Come and get it when ever you want. I'll pass you the books and caty back too.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
The foot is great thanks bud, no pain or discomfort just really want my life back. The underquilt is yours mate you can have it, its not the best in the world but definitely helps with the chill on your back. Come and get it when ever you want. I'll pass you the books and caty back too.

Cheers matey very kind.
Good news on the foot front too. I bet its a killer being laid up for so long. Can you stand for any length of time yet?
Will bring something else down for you to play with and hold onto the books and catty until you are finished with them. No hurry at all read them cover to cover several times.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Cheers matey very kind.
Good news on the foot front too. I bet its a killer being laid up for so long. Can you stand for any length of time yet?
Will bring something else down for you to play with and hold onto the books and catty until you are finished with them. No hurry at all read them cover to cover several times.

I can stand but I'm not supposed to put any weight on it at all for 8 weeks. 2 weeks left and I'm having an xray tomorrow to see how well its healing.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE