or swaps more stuff guys

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
I originally posted this ad in swap shop but only had very limited success so decided to offer the stuff for sale or trades in here so here goes all items can be combined in trades of the right items
im actually looking for these items....
francis barker m88 or m73 compass
recta dp2 dp6 or dp6g compass
boker bushcraft knife in mint condition
enzo trapper blade blank unused.
british army issue mtp tarp in new to mint condition
dd multicam tarp same condition as above
and also looking for a honey or embalit stove or very like but must be in good clean condition.

I have these items to sell or trade.
next up is a brand new 4 litre dutch oven I got this as a replacement for a damaged one I returned but im not in all honesty going to use it
Im reluctant to post this item so it will be pickup or meetup only the price is £25.oop or swap for one of the major items on my wants list

next is a pack of 3 maps they are in pristine condition they describe themselves £7.oop the lot posted and paypalled

that's about it for now guys cheers

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
addition to the wants list.
cammenga compass in good condition
crkt ritter knife.
boker gnome knife
self inflating camo kip mat
will add more as I think about them please note I will combine items ive listed for trades of the right items

Last edited:

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Wow that's quite possibly the biggest list of wanted items I've ever seen lol!!! Good luck mate have a bump on me!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
its quite possibly the biggest list ive ever written lol obviously don't want all of them just making a wider scope for members to think on cheers matey :)
Wow that's quite possibly the biggest list of wanted items I've ever seen lol!!! Good luck mate have a bump on me!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
up date the deep skillet has now gone and the glasier mug bottle and msr pocket rocket are gone pending funds
still lots more gear to go and swaps still possible cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
update and bump.
deep cast iron skillet gone
gsi cup and bottle gone
msr pocket rocket gone
travel towels gone
still got
crusader set.
walkie talkies.
flat skillet
dutch oven
maps

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
I can post the dutch oven but for uk postage please add £7.30 to the purchase price. but id much rather trade it and do local meetup or delivery or pickup, cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys my swaps list is here and has been altered.

francis barker m88 or m73 compass
recta dp2 dp6 or dp6g compass
boker bushcraft knife in mint condition
enzo trapper blade blank unused.
british army issue mtp tarp in new to mint condition
ghillie kettle as ive just got an allotment and one of these would be really handy must be whistle type and in very very good clean condition
im looking for a 12cm and or a 16cm zebra billy in pristine condition
and also looking for a honey or embalit stove or very like but must be in good clean condition.
items listed can be combined against the stuff im after dependant on your offer
traditional colonial strike a light
pot bellied pewter tankard
brass tinder box
cammenga compass in good condition
crkt ritter knife.
boker gnome knife
self inflating camo kip mat
also like to add that each of the remaining items has a price reduction. please see original listing

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
one more item reluctantly added and final price drop on some items already listed.

the creme of the crop where my cattys are concerned.
this has been relisted again due to a timewaster not on here.
milbro proshot limited edition (bronze) pocket poacher fox head. it come with its certificate of authenticity the final sale price including postage and paypal fees on this catty is £40 and it wont go lower this price is for today only I would trade this catty for one of these items listed here.
francis barker m88 compass in pristine condition.
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet.
boker bushcraft knife in pristine condition.
enzo trapper or enzo trapper blade blank untouched.

there are price reductions on two items remaining from this thread
the walkie talkies were £20. then £18. now last reduction to £15.oop for today only as im needing just a bit more cash asap.
the other price reduction is on the crusader type cook kit this is reduced to £9.oop cant go any lower on this set guys its going to cost me nearly a fiver to post it. all other swap offers still stand. the whole lot will be with drawn if its still here later tonight. cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
the main item am really wanting is a pair of sailing binoculars with a built in compass. and rangefinder calculator
believe it or not aldi used to do them for about £50.oop made by a firm called traveller if that rings any bells. the aldi ones were black and yellow if that jogs any memories they are needed for a pet project of mine. and will help so much. id trade the whole lot ive got listed on here for some of these bino's any help much appreciated. cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
As the title guys all items which have sold already are in the post today still bits left but thanks to all who have bought stuff :You_Rock_+

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Milbro proshot bronze limited edition is still available.
and so is the dutch oven guys swaps from my swaps list or the cash prices cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
update and bump.
deep cast iron skillet gone
gsi cup and bottle gone
msr pocket rocket gone
travel towels gone
crusader set. gone
walkie talkies. gone
flat skillet gone
dutch oven still here and open to trade offers from my list as well as cash purchase
milbro proshot bronze fox head catapult still here and open to trade offers from my wants list and cash sales
maps

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE