or swap .22 air rifle and scope plus case and ammo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys here are some photos please excuse the quality as they are from my camera phone as my camera is missing in action

the rifle is to all intents and purposes as brand new. as I said before very smooth and powerful.
cash wise am looking for £80 for the whole bundle posted and paypalled to your door or £65 face to face local meetup.
as for the items I would trade this for.
im looking to get hold of one of these items firstly am wanting a short hunting type or decent solid fibreglass bow or an American flatbow i need right handed and i'm wanting a draw weight of around 45 to 55 lbs@28 inches. secondly am also looking for a full size crossbow in perfect working order the higher the draw weight the better.
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet or small forest axe in mint to new condition
enzo trapper in micarta and d2 must be mint condition.
night vision monocular.
francis barker m88 compass must be in mint condition
these next items are smaller in value so id like these in px
waterproof binoculars
high quality cree torches
archery goods
whisker biscuit
barnet diablo catapult
honey stove.
british army mtp pattern basha in new condition
dd multicam tarp in mint condition
offers of similar love sharp and shiney

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
no idea how to price this really as im more interested in swapping it for one of the listed wants than actually selling it so if im over pricing will someone please let me know?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE