optimus primus 100n swap for small forest axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
i have a beautiful optimus primus 100n pressure lantern.
fully working and just a great little lantern. rare to find so i am told and cant find one in the bay of evil.
i think they date between 1949 and 1957. it runs on parrafin and little coleman mantles.
I will put photos up later tonight. or tomorrow morning.
this is a wonderful little lamp and im offering it for swaps of a gransfors bruks small forest axe which must be in near new condition.
I would also consider swapping it for an enzo trapper. in mint condition.
or a gransfors wildlife hatchet condition vital.
would also swap it for a primus/ optimus the hiker model is the one i think im looking for.
these lanterns are smaller than vapalux or tilley by about 4 inches in height. and just ooze primus quality.
the one in question is fully working. as photos will show.
cheers guys.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I'd be tempted to put the lantern on ebay with a £70 reserve rather than swap for an axe, you may well get more money on the bay.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
revision to original listing. I am only interested in swapping this lantern for a gransfors bruks small forest axe. or wildlife hatchet in mint to new condition.
I have also listed this lamp on a buy it now on ebay. cheers guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE