Optimus hiker & eka w11

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

m.durston

Jun 15, 2005
st albans
hi all, due to the clutch breaking on my car and the need to thin out my kit a little I have decided to flog a few bits.

first up is an ex british army optimus 111 hiker stove. I tested this today and it runs very well on coleman fuel etc but as seen in the photo it has had a hard life!
the whole case has been painted with standard olive green land rover paint and it still has the old army unit stores serial number on it.
the only slight problem with the stove is the pump is starting to leak slightly when it is under pressure, nothing dangerous but obviously will get worse over time so will need an overhaul kit sometime in the future. all the bits you need can be purchased from a website called base-camp.
because of this i only want £35 posted and paypalled (you pay the fees).
IMG_0218.jpg

next up is my first bushcraft knife the EKA W11.
i've had this a few years and i have only sharpened it a few times as it is made from sandvik 12 c 27 steel it keeps the edge very well.
the handle is made from bubinga wood and overall the knife has a few scratches etc but i think this gives them a bit of character.
it comes with the original R/H sheath and a nice L/H sheath made by my own fair hand!
all i want for this is £55 posted and paypalled (you pay the fees).
IMG_0220.jpg

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Damn that was close Steve! I only just saw this, was about to post and BAAMMM! Too late, you beat me to the punch...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE