Optimus 111T Stove

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
As I've just laid my grubby mits on a new ex MOD 111T I'll have my 'old' one coming up for sale. It's in full working order - silent burner, brass tank & spanner with original blue steel case. This is a multi-fuel model but I've only run it on paraffin & there is no restrictor tube included to run it on meths. An absolutely bomb proof stove in first class working order. It's a 1960s model with an 'O' ring on the pump rather than a leather cup - easily converted if you wish. The case shows signs of use that you'd expect from a 50yr old stove but no dents & snaps shut securely, the Optimus decal is there. Virtually all spares available from Basecamp.

This is the model of stove - not the actual one. Mines a different paint job & looks to be in better condition: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/optimus-c...amping_CookingSupplies_ET&hash=item3cc510e41a

I'll get some photos of it up at the weekend if it's still available. I'd like £70 including P&P to mainland UK. Also on sale elsewhere.

No swaps please. PM me with any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
On checking this is the 111 Hiker Triple Fuel - paraffin, white gas & alchohol. Photos at the weekend the 'bay next weekend if no biters.

Thanks

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Blimey - 139 peeps but no interest........This baby is in first class condition & ready to be fired up!!! It'll cost nearly a tenner to post it. A Opti 111 Hiker for £60 excluding postage.....deal of the century!!!

Our Far Eastern friends will be snapping this up on evilbay at twice the price to be sure. Hey ho.................

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Some photos of the actual stove - I've more but I'm sure you get the gist. This is not for you ultra lighters - weighs in at 1.6kg empty, but for a basecamp stove it's the dogs!! Only selling because I've got another identical one that's only 20yrs old!! There are no price drops on this boys & girls as it's worth every penny - £70 incl P&P UK mainland.

View attachment 9853View attachment 9854View attachment 9855View attachment 9856

Don't know what's happened here - I had the pics as thumbnails....Anyway you can still see them. If anyone can fettle them I'd be grateful. Thanks

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE