Opinel, billy can, cast iron etc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
Hi all, wanted to offer a few bits and bobs up for swap. Specifically I have the following on offer:

10cm zebra billy can - literally used once on a meths stove, it's in great condition

Opinel no.8 carbon - also in great condition and has yet to be taken out of the shed, I've put a patina on it using lemon juice.

Cast iron frying pan -it's a one egg sized pan and of the hairy bikers brand. Also in great condition, used once to cook some sausages.

British army hexi stove with a box of hexi. Used the stove once in conjunction with my trangia but it's never been used outside of my shed.

Here's a pic:
20160210_110914_zpskjcaum8g.jpg

I'm interested in swapping the lot for a trangia triangle (or similar) or British army bivvy bag.

Last edited:

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I have a British army bivvy I'd be up for trading. It has been modded with a centre zip. I'll get you some pics if you're interested?

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Hey sorry for the delay... Here's a couple of pics. Rhe bag is in overall good condition, I reproofed it with nikwax last year and it's seen one nights use since then. The zip is a ykk fitted by a seamstress (didn't trust my sewing skills). It cuts down on the bivvy wiggle but limits you to using a tarp as it is not a waterproof zip.

DSC_0527_zps1itqvywh.jpg

33859c5b-ca74-4f32-b35d-7439730d59a7_zps60f707df.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE