Open question - Financial

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
Bit late on this, but I'd look in spreading it across someone else's trading portfolio. This comes with a lot more reward and a lot less risk (still some risk) as because the funds are press across various companies if one goes down chances are it'll easily be countered by the others that will likely be on the up. But again, still risky...

Or alternatively I have $20,000,000 in water damaged notes that you're welcome to have, I'll need a small refundable transfer fee... Say £20,000 for insurance purposes..

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Bit late on this, but I'd look in spreading it across someone else's trading portfolio. This comes with a lot more reward and a lot less risk (still some risk) as because the funds are press across various companies if one goes down chances are it'll easily be countered by the others that will likely be on the up. But again, still risky...

Or alternatively I have $20,000,000 in water damaged notes that you're welcome to have, I'll need a small refundable transfer fee... Say £20,000 for insurance purposes..

At the current rate the FIAT printing presses are running I think all Note now are inherently damaged - water or not. :)

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
It's been suggested to explore batteries (also the wind and solar technologies that will make the electricity to put in them) and cybersecurity as the next big things to happen - well, that are happening already but which are going to get huge

Last edited:
Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Just to say - I think the Plum app is an excellent tool for some basic financial investing / saving.

( I'm sure some smart bottom will be along shortly to decry it but will miss the advantage to making financial investment easy for younger generation )

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
After review further review the 'Nutmeg App' maybe a better safer more financially protected product.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE