Ontario RAT 7 knife with free Fallkniven DC4 stone.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dibble

Jul 25, 2007
Preston
NOW SOLD
I've had this knife for around 5 years and has never left the house, hence in excellent condition.

Very sharp with no dings or chips in blade.

Will throw in a Fallkniven DC4 diamond ceramic stone for free (again, very little use!) which retails around £15 brand new.

The Ontario RAT 7 Fixed Blade knife is a good sized outdoor andsurvival knife at 12" in overall length. Designed by JeffRandall, the RAT 7 Knife features a blade made of 1095 Carbon Steelthat is 6.5" long and is .187" thick. The blade of the RAT7 knife is coated with a black textured powder coating and is a droppoint. As with all the RAT knifes, the handle of the RAT 7 is canvasMicarta.
The RAT 7 fixed blade knife comes complete with a Cordura NylonSheath (but you can also use the lanyard on the pommel for carrying)that features a plastic insert for edge protection and an accessorypocket for storage.
The RAT 7 Fixed blade knife is made in the USA.

Please PM me with an email address and I can send pics if required.

Over 18s and UK delivery only.

£80 plus £5 postage via Paypal.

Having a clearout due to imminent arrival of a house-monkey!!!

NOW SOLD

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE