One of my hilting efforts and a little batch for bcukers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
WITHDRAWN

hi....

first off...a little batch of bits for bcukers.....

3 belt danglers....£6 each
4 ''left handed'' 162 sheaths (the ones on the left), 3 in brown and black, one in black and nickel...£10 each
4 ''right handed'' 162 sheaths (the ones on the right) in brown and brass...£10 each
4 firesteels....one walnut, one wych hazel, 2 beech...£12 each

paypal only please....post on here first if of any interest and then pm me with all details...everything sent by 2nd class (if abroad postage will be higher)

and....one of my early hilting efforts...some of you will remember when i made it....its been wrapped up in bubblewrap every since...i've never ever used it or sharpened it so have decided to let it go if anyone has a home for it...technically brand new....its a beast....mammoth blades nessmuk with white liners, african blackwood, stainless steel loveless bolts and zpoxy firmly fixing the handle on, danish oiled. i'm no alan wood of course but i've put the original pictures and also two i took today and i'll leave it up to you....materials cost me about £70 and many many many hours of work...i'm not lucky enough to have pro-knifemaking equipment yet and this was all done pretty much the hard way...and very tough materials to work with....it does not have a sheath (and please dont ask me to make one sorry)...i'd like £125 for it and that includes rmsd post (uk only sorry)....(i may consider trade...dunno)....aaaaargh.....its very personal to me but here goes....this will not be getting reduced in price! must be 18+ years old.

ps....i've just had my website rebuilt and moved....just gotta learn a bit of wordpress for meself and finish it off...lemme know what you think and if anyone needs website help please let me know and i'll hook you up....trust me, very affordable is tina from sunray.

todays pics....

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE