One for Harvestman

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
One for Mike,

Lucky chap that he is he gets to watch a program about spiders and it's presented by the lovely Prof. Alice Roberts. (sigh)

It's a 90 minute program on BBC 4 Iplayer.

Hope you enjoy,
GB.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Not a problem Sir, I couldn't let a chance to speak her name go by :eek:. I'm surprised you haven't heard of her, started off as a trowel monkey in Time Team and has gone on to do some very good programs about evolution. Clever lass. Haven't seen the program my self yet hope it's good.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Not a problem Sir, I couldn't let a chance to speak her name go by :eek:. I'm surprised you haven't heard of her, started off as a trowel monkey in Time Team and has gone on to do some very good programs about evolution. Clever lass. Haven't seen the program my self yet hope it's good.

No TV in my house, so I don't get to see these things. I miss some good stuff, but I mainly miss rubbish, so I call it a good trade.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Me nether, and after a discussion with Red I no longer watch BBC on the player either. I do occasionally get to see some good programs when round at a friends. But like you I like having no telly in the house. Prefer to read or generally do something.

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
Fascinating show, I now have a new appreciation for these critters that I never disliked to start with. I must say my renewed interest was from a post by Harvestman a while back that got me googling some spiders in my sisters garden and got me to look closer at them.
Rob.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Fascinating show, I now have a new appreciation for these critters that I never disliked to start with. I must say my renewed interest was from a post by Harvestman a while back that got me googling some spiders in my sisters garden and got me to look closer at them.
Rob.

Good grief. Someone listened to me? I don't think that has happened before. What did I say? I might want to say it again. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE