One Cord Lanyard

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

asemery

Settler
Aug 11, 2005
Pennsylvania
pineapple.myfunforum.org
Let me know if you are interested in a tutorial for this lanyard.

sy6M66Q.jpg

Reactions: TriggerRover

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Don't be discouraged. You posted on Thursday evening. While there are posts and activity on Fridays, there is a noticeable reduction over the weekend, especially if there is any good weather to be found. See how things go from Monday on.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
No one interested? That is discouraging.

Indeed - please don't be disheartened -many of here have been here a while and already learned a broad variety of skills and crafts.
Tutorials ( especially well detailed ones ) are always useful for those that are new and drift into the hobby fresh.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It's also a bit more difficult that you want people to go to a different site to get the tutorial, reading the first few posts I thought you were going to post it here to see, but I end up on instructables....

I'm more than happy to publish some knot and lanyard articles on here if this is who you're wanting to share your obviously deep knowledge with? Just let me know and we can have a chat...

asemery

Settler
Aug 11, 2005
Pennsylvania
pineapple.myfunforum.org
It's also a bit more difficult that you want people to go to a different site to get the tutorial, reading the first few posts I thought you were going to post it here to see, but I end up on instructables....

I'm more than happy to publish some knot and lanyard articles on here if this is who you're wanting to share your obviously deep knowledge with? Just let me know and we can have a chat...
I apologize for the inconvenience. With Instructables
I only have to write the tutorial one tine - then post the link
Instructables take my photos directly from my computer. No need to put them all in a photo sharing service
If you know a kosher way to take the tutorial from Instructables and post it here we can talk about that. Tony

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE