Olive ventile shirt, mountain mitts etc.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Joe

Need to contact Admin...
Hi,

I have a light olive green shirt/smock made for me a while back by 'The Smock Shop' who normally make tough sailing garments. It has a collar and lace up neck closure and two open pockets at hip level. Size 'Large 42" - 46".

£30 plus P & P SOLD

Also, some brand new, never been worn 'Extremities' Mountain mitts, size Large, black cordura outers with leather palms and goretex lining, removable fleece inners. Were £70 new.

£30 plus P & P SOLD

And one of those 'Indiana' possibles bags, again brand new (almost - well it's never been used in anger, just hanging on the back of a door with some bits of antler in for a year or so)

£10 plus P & P SOLD

Lastly, got a few bits of very good condition ex army kit...

'Chinese fighting' suit (quilted green cold weather jacket and trousers) jacket size 170/112, trousers size 76/82. £5 plus P & P

'Crisp packet' DPM hooded waterproof jacket and trousers. Jacket size - medium - large. Trousers 78/100. £5 plus P & P

Combat Smock DPM size 170/104 £5 plus P & P

Combat shirt DPM tropical size 170/104 £3 plus P & P

Or take all the army kit for £13 plus P & P

Give me a shout if anyone would like to snap up these amazing deals.

Cheers

Joe.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Any chance of a pic of the shirt/smock? I am very interested. Is it in good nick?
Sorry for all the questions!
I can PM you my email if needed for pics!

Joe

Need to contact Admin...
Hi Mike,

The smock is new, never been worn outside. Just single skin and very lightweight. If you are good on a sewing machine you could probably add a hood if you wanted.

I am fiddling about with photos now. PM me your email and I'll sort some out for you.

Cheers

Joe.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE