Olight SR Mini Intimidator

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
SOLDShone in the garden a few times, not really living up to its potential by sitting on the washing machine by the back door.

Takes 3 x 18650 and can be charged via USB or on a traditional charger.

Pretty much as new, all accessories in a hard case.

Note, this is a flood torch. Though it produces a claimed 3200 lumen, there are no reflectors in it. It has 4 modes plus strobes. Lo/med/hi/turbo. It lights up the garden spectacularly.
smile.gif

Bargain at £80/ NOW £70 posted and PP. Now at £60.

BD01EEF0-B20B-451E-A7FE-CF3DFD224B48_zpsb5aim7ob.jpg

9B20BD12-2DDD-490F-9EF4-7CB6B6A99AD2_zpsqpj1wcdw.jpg

Now sold

Last edited:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Probably down to what's happpened in the last couple of days (flounce accompanied by obliterating their posting history). Tony and co have mentioned putting a time limit on how long you can edit for in order to protect a thread's integrity)

Good luck with the sale.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Probably down to what's happpened in the last couple of days (flounce accompanied by obliterating their posting history). Tony and co have mentioned putting a time limit on how long you can edit for in order to protect a thread's integrity)

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for that. There's me thinking I'm being all polite by leaving it a few days before bumping. :rolleyes:

Needs a privilege fix for the classifieds though, first post can only state the original price, many people won't look further than that if they're just browsing. I'll shut up now, I don't like unnecessary bumps.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE