old sheffield knife for sale, perfect condition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TJRoots

Nomad
Jul 16, 2009
East sussex
i have an old j. nowill and sons knife that i bought a while back because i have another one exactly the same which i've been using for some time and decided to buy this for sentimental reasons and it is in perfect condition, i don't think its even ever been used, hasnt been sharpened since it was made roughly 50 years ago but is still quite sharp. it pains me to sell it as i really like it, but i'd never use it and i need money to buy a canoe.
the blade is 5" long and the handle is 4" long. the handle is made out of antler.

i'd like £50 for it, thats including postage and packaging (royal mail first class).

here's some pictures:

knife1.jpg

knife2.jpg

knife3.jpg

i apologise for the bad quality pics, i dont have a camera so i had to use my phone.

there are a few grey patches on the blade from age and a couple of nicks in the sheath but otherwise it is in perfect condition which for its age is astounding, according to the guy i bought it from it had just been sitting in an attic since it was first bought brand new.

like i said i have another one of these that i use myself and they are fantastic knives, very versatile and can do almost anything you could ask of it incredibly well.

pm me if your interested :)

cheers.
TJ

TJRoots

Nomad
Jul 16, 2009
East sussex
ok guys your breaking my heart, but im desperately in need of money so forget the asking price and someone just make me an offer. this is a very good traditional british knife, well worth having :)

TJ

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE