Old Nomad sleeping bag

Dec 31, 2016
Finland
Hello. This is Kalle. I have questions regarding a sleeping bag made by Nomad. I am trying to identify the bag's model and manufacturing date. I know that the sleeping bag weights about 3kg and is 180cm long. It has two inner pockets and 2 straight lined velcros inside of it. It has a text outer the bag that says: Nomad, L. I think the bag might be a copy of an Dutch airforce bag or something like that. The bag is olive green colored. I suspect it is made in the 1980s or 1990s.

Here are a couple of pictures:

LE3EfA.jpg

8jTNUM.jpg

LgiqbZ.jpg

7gIu7B.jpg

Last edited:

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Hello Kalle, welcome to the forum.
It would be good if you could add photos of this bag as it would help the folk here identifying that.

Also why not head over to the introduction section and tell us a bit about yourself ! 👍
It's a beautiful country you live in and I'd love to visit one day.
Welcome and enjoy !👍👍

Dec 31, 2016
Finland
Hello. I purchased a Nomad sleeping bag from a surplusstore and would like to know more about it. The sleeping bag itself offers very little information of itself. Even the seller did not know much about it.
We know this: It is a Dutch made, made by Nomad. It weighs about 3kg, has a big straight continious velcroline inside of itself. The sleeping bag is about 180cm i long. It also has two pockets inside the sleeping bag. It has a note on the outer side of the bag saying: NOMAD, L. The sleeping bag doesn't have any washing information or information that would tell its model or manufacturing date. I would like to know what model and manufacturer date the bag would have. Here are pictures:

po7gIu7Bj

poLgiqbZj

pl8jTNUMj

poLE3EfAj

Dec 31, 2016
Finland
I already searched throught the Nomad website and there is no pictures or listing of that sleeping bag I have. the sleeping bag I have has a centre zip and 2 straight lines of velcro inside of it for I guess, a blanket?

Here are a couple more pictures. The first picture shows the hood of the sleeping bag

pmKKbT7Bj

The second picture shows the velcro attaching system for a covering part of the sleeping bag.

Z0GwaQ.jpg

The third picture shows the sleeping bag in its full lenght.

poiulMScj

I hope these pictures would help someone that has more knowledge regarding this sleeping bag.
Thanks in advance!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE