Old iron keys

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I owe you a favour Mr Mountain :)
What size of key, and style would suit ? I have a bunch of them that used to be used for a late medieval 'responsible' persona. I rarely do that nowadays and I'll happily sort out something for you.

atb,
M

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I owe you a favour Mr Mountain :)
What size of key, and style would suit ? I have a bunch of them that used to be used for a late medieval 'responsible' persona. I rarely do that nowadays and I'll happily sort out something for you.

atb,
M
Thanks Mary.

Small medieval about 3 or 4 inches long if possible would be great. They're to be fasteners on leather journals.

As far as favours go I'm pretty sure I still owe you!

Cheers

Mike

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I'll have a burrow in the boxes and I'll ask Himself to take a photo and you can choose which ones would suit you best :)

No, I still have the makings for the ranger beads for the children's workshop at the Moot in my craft bag here. I haven't been down since I got them from you. I bought compasses to go with them too. Hopefully this year :D

M

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I think some beads hardly equates to the lovely wool you sent me for next to nowt... or the pot cosy for my volcano stove cup. Or even the sweet cicilly seedlings (they didn't fare so well unfortunately)...

Either way. I owe you. :)

M

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Ah, what comes around goes around :D

I can send you some seeds from the sweet cicely this summer and you can have a go for yourself ?

The pot cosy thing works well :D

M

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
I might have some old keys I will have a dig around they may be too long though?? Not sure will see.

Sent from somewhere?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've found my 'medieval' bunch, and they're bigger than I remember, four to six inches long.
We have a tin with random keys and foreign coins in it too though, so I'll have a look through it and see if there are any nearer the size that look kind of right.

M

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I've found my 'medieval' bunch, and they're bigger than I remember, four to six inches long.
We have a tin with random keys and foreign coins in it too though, so I'll have a look through it and see if there are any nearer the size that look kind of right.

M

Thanks Mary. Four inches should be OK, I appreciate your efforts.

Cheers

Mike

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE