Okey dokeys. 1000 post competition....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Just noticed this, did you get the prize in the end Kepis mate.

Afraid not Hugo, I did get a mail from Mace last evening saying he had been very busy of late but was hoping to get back on track soon.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Any pressies yet mate?, keen to see what you got!

RM

Nope nothing, nada, zip, not a bean im afraid, i was going to split the stuff between the two boys, Im just glad i didn't tell them that i was going to it though, as they would be pretty disappointed now.:(

Simes was going to get the RM Mora, as Ray is one of his all time hero's, he still treasures the photo i took of him and Ray together at the show we went to:)

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Any news on your Pressies yet Kep?
If so, What did ya get?

RM

All i have received so far RM are lots of broken promises from Mace, if you run a comp the least you can do is keep your word and send out what you promised, does it really take over six months to make a trip to the Post Office and send out what you said you would?, the guy doesnt even have the grace to reply to PM's or emails half the time and when he does reply, you get told, "apologies and i'll send it out his weekend", ive been told that i think three times now- pi$$ poor really

Thing is mate, i was going to give the bulk of this stuff to the boys and i even told them the stuff was coming, you can imagine how excited they were and now how bitterly disappointed they are, not only that, it makes me look bad, as i keep getting asked when im going to make good on my promise and i feel bad that the kids have been let down through no fault of my own.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE