Okey dokeys. 1000 post competition....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Cheers guys, Kudos to Mace for running the comp, just noticed im not far off a good post count myself, time to repay the good people of this forum in a similar way i think, time to put the thinking cap on and try to figure out a suitable comp.

Last edited:

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
Well Kep, you haven't told us about your winnings, or what the surprises are, we demand a full rundown of what you got!

RM

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Well Kep, you haven't told us about your winnings, or what the surprises are, we demand a full rundown of what you got!

RM

Did i not tell you about this, must have been keeping it as a surprise for you.:rolleyes:

I'll have to bring the stuff along for you to oggle when it gets here though, as Ive not heard from Mace since the week the comp he ran ended and noticed looking at his profile this morning that he has not been on the site for over ten days, he did mention he wasn't/hadn't been feeling too well, when he sent me a PM shortly after the comp ended, hope he is alright?.

Last edited:

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Come on then Kep, you haven't kept me updated! What did you get then! Asuming you have received it!

RM

Not got it yet mate nor indeed heard anything whatsoever from Mace since the Thursday after the comp closed, he's not been on the forum since the 7th February either, so im none the wiser as to what is going on:confused:.

Think i will have to chalk this one up to experience.:(

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
All a bit odd!
Does anyone on here know if he is alright, tis strange to be that involved with the forum, with that many posts, then nothing since Feb.
Watch this space i guess!

RM

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE