OK, I may have seen it all now... (internet based, but safe viewing!)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tracker1972

Forager
Jun 21, 2008
Matlock
As I suspect some others on here do, I idle away a few minutes on the internet looking at random tat, occasionally stumbling across a gem. Not unlike wandering through the woods trying to get lost and see something new.
Well I stumbled across something new... Not sure I will pick any up (grade 5 being my current hairstyle of choice) but maybe I should get some for my girls? Keep them handy in case of emergency? Or maybe not.

May I present, the survival hairgrip!

c5574071e4399ae09a880de33286500f.jpg

Available now! (Absolutely no affiliation etc.)
http://m.gearbest.com/edc-tools/pp_247252.html

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
Well, to me it looks like essential kit for a young lady who finds herself in a hairy situation. she could quickly measure up the problem, get a grip, bare her teeth and throw a spanner in the works all at the same time. Looking at the photo, she could also make light of the whole incident later. But as Sunndog says, Titanium is much more desirable. Is the inventor still roaming free, or is he in
doctor-118.gif
custody yet?....:lmao:

Dec 6, 2013
N.E.Lincs.
Those mankini are useless.....I could only ever think of one place to store any tinder I picked up as I was walking through the woods wearing mine, don't waste your money.

D.B.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I have 3 of those! ;)

Terrible, just terrible. Worth the £1 for the three though? Lol for the laugh, yeah.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader

Attachments

• x354-q80.jpg
    x354-q80.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I wont have any use for it, my hair is short and if it grows long a relative cuts it off so I can see out.

(Evidently they assume I am a peke or a yorkie or some fringe mutt...)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE