Oilskin size L - WITHDRAWN

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Mint condition, ready to hit the trail...
abypupah.jpg

uzaqe4uh.jpg

a3umy8ap.jpg

With removable shoulder yoke added
6u8ygaqa.jpg

hyqanate.jpg

ruguqera.jpg

a7u3age9.jpg

Half cotton liner, with map should you need it :D
edytyraq.jpg

Internal pockets....one zipped, one slip. Drawstring waist synch
jymehe4y.jpg

tuseja4a.jpg

Two externals have either closed poppered top entry or open slant side entry .
Well stitched throughout
a4are7ar.jpg

byqy8avu.jpg

Leg straps for drover mode
evubyzus.jpg

In full drover mode....
vydehy3a.jpg

uqyhypus.jpg

Supple thick waxed leather on arms and collar
turutepy.jpg

And finally ....in legging/full suit mode :confused:
ahugagu8.jpg

u4uguran.jpg

zyru5y6a.jpg

Sized as large. I'm XL and can't wear it comfortably unless I've just a T-shirt on. Better suited in the region of 40-44 chest and I'd say between 5'8 - 5'11 height

Bank transfer /cheque preferred PayPal as last resort. Price includes insured delivery (heavy item) £70 or could deliver within 50miles for £62
Cheers

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Out of reach financially for me at the moment but that's a very versatile jacket.

Thanks for posting the pics chis, I never knew those coats had so many different ways of wearing them.

liam

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Cheers Liam. Its only this particular brand iirc? Spreads enough to make a ground sheet if needed too. Its heavyweight 12oz? Grade so pretty bombproof. Got a different feel than say ...a Barbour. If I wasn't skint, I'd cut it up and make summat like a swag type roll or a bag or summat. I recently cut up a very nice and expensive leather jacket I no longer wore.....made a mint, now favorite waist/jerkin type jacket....
byju7a6y.jpg

It maybe still here for a while. Tried flogging it before without pictures for a bit more money and it didn't garner no interest.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE