OEX Leviathan Sleeping Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Veracocha

Sep 9, 2019
Birmingham
I have read several reviews on this sleeping bag and all seem fairly positive. To be used only during the winter months for wild camping in the UK, are there any users on here that can confirm the suitability of the product? Currently on sale at £139 it seems a good price for a down bag.

Veracocha

Sep 9, 2019
Birmingham
I collected mine today, at first glance it all seems well made. I can't believe how it's lofted so much since taking out of the sack. It's enormous.

Old Bones

Settler
Oct 14, 2009
East Anglia
Looks a not unreasonable spec for the money - 600 fill power, but 900gms, whereas a Rab Ascent 700 has a higher fill power (650) but has 700gms. The Rab is rated as a 3 season, whereas the OEX is a 4. That OK, and comfort temp of minus 9 seems reasonable, but I do worry about the 'extreme tempreture' cited, which is minus 38! '|Still stay safe'? Hmmm.

OEX is a the posh Go Outdoors own barnd, and looks like good specced stuff for the money. The Feud waterproof insulated jacket looks good value for money, and if it goes down in price, might be tempted.

Veracocha

Sep 9, 2019
Birmingham
Just spent two night in the lakes, one of which was -4 according to the sensor on the car (last night). No liner, just a tee shirt and merino base layer, toasty. Delighted with it's performance.

Reactions: Philster

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE