Odd dreans

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Recently I've been having what I can only describe as some seriously odd dreams. Last night's one was I was on a submarine that somehow managed to get an alien from the film series alien on there.

It ended up with the alien following me home and laying under my bed waiting for me to fall asleep...it was so surreal I woke up and punched under my bed hitting the boxes underneath and waking the mrs.

Anyone else having odd dreams recently?

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I used to have all sort of crazy [and sometimes quite realistic] dreams when I was younger, maybe I had an overactive mind back then?? but I don't remember my dreams much these days despite eating loads of cheese before I go to bed, sometimes I'd like to tap back into that.

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Recently I've been having what I can only describe as some seriously odd dreams. Last night's one was I was on a submarine that somehow managed to get an alien from the film series alien on there.

It ended up with the alien following me home and laying under my bed waiting for me to fall asleep...it was so surreal I woke up and punched under my bed hitting the boxes underneath and waking the mrs.

Anyone else having odd dreams recently?

I often have dreams of being something big in Hollywood, or the x factor. Recently because of the increased presence of strong femenine roll models, I have dreams of being a sucessful female microbiologist, striving against the odds to suceed in a male dominated environment.

Seriously I do have very vivid dreams sometimes, had one about serving on a nuclear submarine, seemed a very great undertaking and quite risky. The vividness of it was what struck me. But then again bad dreams are always the ones that stick.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE