Odd Christmas prank

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
OK Odd one this,

Just got off the phone to a friend of mine who is a practical joker, he is planning on Christmas day to wait up for his kid's dressed up as the Easter bunny putting egg's out in front of the TV when they come down the stairs after he's moving all the decorations into the back room (he has got them a epic amount of gifts and spoiled them rotten (the 8 year old is getting a macbook air)).

I can't decide weather this is the ultimate prank OR the ultimate in head trippary.

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Thing is though Elen I did too, but still I can't escape the feeling that in years to come the kid's would be explaining it a psychotherapist... yet I am still all for it, just because it's that awesome even if it leads the kids down the fruit cake road.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Mental cruelty:lmao:
Im sure they'll forgive when they get there pressies:D

Thing is though Elen I did too, but still I can't escape the feeling that in years to come the kid's would be explaining it a psychotherapist... yet I am still all for it, just because it's that awesome even if it leads the kids down the fruit cake road.

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Nah! As a retired pshychotherpist (really!) they'll be laughing and proud of what a great Dad they have. Kids are all there ... if you let them be :) . It on a par with Goons and Monty Python.

You know that the only medical proffession I am wary of being close too, then again being a Computer forensics certified tech makes my mates paranoid about me fixing there computer :p has it's upside, btw can I send you a PM regarding something related just want to know if it exists or not.

Mental cruelty:lmao:
Im sure they'll forgive when they get there pressies:D

That's true, but still that is planning!, the bunny suit and easter egg's.... I want to know what he is planning for my next birth day.

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Oh yeah?
[video=youtube_share;_YQpbzQ6gzs]http://youtu.be/_YQpbzQ6gzs[/video]

hahahaha! I will say though at least when I was a kid Halloween is a good portion of a kid's sweets stash for about 3 months of the year eating that on a child is like a drought or not having fag' to trade in prison. When I was 8 an my sister was 4 we hit every house in my close 3 times in one night includeing the weird guy at umber 22 who gave us boiled egg's.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I remember that I convinced my two kids that pork sausages were made from pigs, beef sausages were made from cows, and jumbo sausages were made from elephants. That's why they are bigger.

Next time we went to the chippy daughter remembered and asked the woman behind the counter if jumbo sausages are made from elephants. The woman glanced at me, I nodded, and the woman said "Yes dear, of course they are", whereupon daughter immediately ordered one. :lmao:

I gave a generous tip.

I told the kids the truth a few days later.

I later tried to convince them that rolled brisket was made from a sort of worm-shaped cow that lives underground, feeding on grass roots, just as above ground cows eat the grass blades, but it was too soon after the jumbo sausage gag and they were too suspicious to fall for it.

Half the fun of children is messing with their minds :D

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
My dad cancelled Christmas once when me and my older brother went routing for our presents when they were out, we found loads of stuff in the top of their wardrobe and must have left something out of place. He eventually gave in around lunchtime after we'd cried all morning, I'll never forget that one :)

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
My dad cancelled Christmas once when me and my older brother went routing for our presents when they were out, we found loads of stuff in the top of their wardrobe and must have left something out of place. He eventually gave in around lunchtime after we'd cried all morning, I'll never forget that one :)

I did that too. Unpacked the train set that I knew I was getting, and when i packed it up again I missed a piece of track, leaving it in the middle of my parent's bedroom floor, where my dad trod on it.

Consequences seemed very severe at the time.

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Oddly when I was a kid the only gift I found well OK pair of gifts was a reel and a spool of line (both from my mum) my dad had to go out and buy my first beach caster because of it so I won :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE