O1 Blades and kits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pierr

Forager
Sep 15, 2008
France
Hi,

here are some pics of the blade I just finished with. My first full tang. Very pleased with the result. Not perfect (what I did) but I'm a loosy workman.
Blade is very nice, I'm happy I got one with thumb ramp, it adds to the silhouette and the ergonomic seems very good. I have not used it yet enough to comment more on ergonomics or edge retention.

image005wh.jpg

image002cw.jpg

image003st.jpg

image004eq.jpg

image006uv.jpg

Guzzi Goose

Tenderfoot
Jan 20, 2011
London
Hi, tried to send this as PM but failed-
I'm thinking of making myself a pair of knives, one a full tang with a fairly heavy blade around 5" and a little carver possibly with a shorter tang.

I'm not very knowledgeable and am still thinking this through so any suggestions and an idea of price would be appreciated.

Cheers

James

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hi, tried to send this as PM but failed-
I'm thinking of making myself a pair of knives, one a full tang with a fairly heavy blade around 5" and a little carver possibly with a shorter tang.

I'm not very knowledgeable and am still thinking this through so any suggestions and an idea of price would be appreciated.

Cheers

James

I believe FGYT is currently in the middle of a house move so he might be a bit slow in replying to you James.

Also your PM failed because you have to have 10 or more posts before you can send them :)

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Just thought I'd update you guys as I spoke to Dunc today, he has now moved house but has not got internet yet and the new workshop is not set up. He hopes to have it all sorted asap so get your orders ready!

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Hi Fgyt, I appreciate that you have only just moved and everything, but i was wondering if and when you will have any more blanks available?

Cheers
Louis

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE