NZ defence force swanndri coat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
I have a NZ defence force (swanndri) coat in DPM. Size is XL, I could do with an XXL so if anyone is interested in a swap for somethng let me know.

(pic's if needed)

John

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Pic's would be good mate, what are you looking for? Anything in particular? What features does the coat have? Is it hooded? What are the measurements?

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
Jedadiah said:
Pic's would be good mate, what are you looking for? Anything in particular? What features does the coat have? Is it hooded? What are the measurements?

Features, ummm it's made of wool, got two breast pockets.
I do have a hood some where around here.
I've a 50" chest and the coat fits but is slightly tight.
It's DPM.
What to swap, ummmmm it's part of my ever expanding clothing department, I guess some sort of coat or clothing or what ever. I've got a S95 DPM fleece as well, that I would swap, again in XL. Not in any real rush to do anything with it as I do use it with a tee shirt for stalking, great bit of kit but I could do with thinning out my range of clothing. Three double wardrobes of Mossyoak, swanndri, kammo and the like is taking the p!** (so the misses tells me). Not to mention 15 pairs of boots, three pairs of hunters......

Pic's, see what I can do.

John

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
Klenchblaize said:
Call that a camo-inspired wardrobe? In my day ..........! :lmao:

Add to the list camouflage from most "world" forces + tweeds + greens.

I use a variety of different camouflages for different areas and seasons.

Oh! almost forgot I've also got a ghillie (spelling?) suit at the bottom of the pile. That's a good bit of kit if you want to become a tree! Also got some 'one-offs'.

One of the best I have is like this:

http://www.rothco.com/general/index...etail/item/3307/subcat/35/prodid/92/from/left

Top bit of kit.

John

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
I have a brand new spare pair of Helly Hansen insulated winter overtrousers with bib and braces, fully zip up legs and made from heavy cordura material. Size XXL. Cost £120. I also got a pair of XL which fit me better, so the big ones can go. I'll do a photo if you're interested in swapping.

Eric

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
Eric_Methven said:
I have a brand new spare pair of Helly Hansen insulated winter overtrousers with bib and braces, fully zip up legs and made from heavy cordura material. Size XXL. Cost £120. I also got a pair of XL which fit me better, so the big ones can go. I'll do a photo if you're interested in swapping.

Eric

Hi Eric,

To be honest mate, in the winter I use plus fours, with goretex gaters or goretex over trousers. If I'm up a high seat or sitting on the clay trap I'll add a pair of silk (well worth getting!) long johns.
If it becomes too cold, then I stay next to the multi-fuel stove! :)

John

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Hunter_zero said:
Hi Eric,

To be honest mate, in the winter I use plus fours, with goretex gaters or goretex over trousers. If I'm up a high seat or sitting on the clay trap I'll add a pair of silk (well worth getting!) long johns.
If it becomes too cold, then I stay next to the multi-fuel stove! :)

John

Fair enough mate.

Eric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE