(Now withdrawn )Optimus 111 stove and extras.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire
After the last weekend I've realised I need a hammock in my life and as money is very tight one of my stoves will have to go! I've had this stove about three years and it wasn't new when I brought it. I've changed all the seals and the NRV pip with there viton sure 50 equivelent. I had the case shot blasted and powder coated. I am not a brass polisher so the tank is as is. I also removed the cleaning needle so as to be able to get a better simmer out of it. I've had this stove as my main user for two years so it has some battle scars but still works as it should. It runs on paraffine. Ive included a small HDPE treated bottle to the meths (Priming fluid) and a large MSR bottle to carry more fuel (If you ever need it!) I've also added a small 1pt alu whistling kettle for that essential brew up, all in all I would expect the trade value to be in the region of £60.

I'm looking for a hammock with mossie net if possible. I would like some snake skins, whoopie slings and dutch clips as well if on offer.

DSC_2250.jpgDSC_2246.jpgDSC_2247.jpgDSC_2248.jpgDSC_2249.jpg

Please let me know if the price is out and I will alter accordingly. Plus I'm a well build fella so I think the hammock will have to be rated at 150 Kgs

Thanks
Si

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Can you tell me which model 111 it is please. I have a UKHammocks hammock with mozzi net with internal ridge and amsteel whoopies. Sure I have some tree straps too somewhere but no Dutch clips.

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire
It is a normal bog standard 111 version ment for paraffine. The B version is for petrol and the T version is the multifuel.

Si

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
This is a really nice piece of kit - the best 111 in my opinion, and fully sorted. A bargain, and if I didn't already have a few I'd be in like a shot!

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Hehe! Off to the dark side then Si?! If I didn't harbour a deep desire to hang my hammock in the summer I'd have swapped. Good luck with the swap, I'm sure it'll go in no time.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
You and I both Si, Pete's finally bullied me into having a bash at this hammocking malarky so I may well be swinging at the next meet too. Mine's gonna have to be a home-made job though, no funds and nothing in the swap box.........we could always combine funds and share, it'd be lovely and cosey with Tara in the middle :eek:

Cheers,

Stuart.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE