Now the car's written off !! ***

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Well I was going to see Adi this week to show off the Delica but we hit some diesel and spun off a roundabout hit a lamp post went down a six foot ditch and into a crash barrier.

Both Jules, myself and Lollop the dog walked away, but the van's written off!

see below

delica1.jpg

delica2.jpg

delica3.jpg

delica4.jpg

delica5.jpg

If we'd have been in a car I reckon we'd be dead !! So now we're on a mission to get a new Deli :)

And Adi

One of my mates is giving me an old austin metro so I'll be coming to see ya in that !! LOL :super:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
:yikes: Heck mate, hot having a lot of luck now are you! Hope that you fin what your after, let me know if you find a few of them as I might be interested as well. How much room is there inside, as in shoulder room. Some of the MPV types are a tight fit for me, I couldn't even close the door of a townace I tried!

Hope that the travels go ok, it's good that you're just getting on with it :super:

We'll get together when you get back, I'm just in Chorley.....down the road, we should have got together before now :roll:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Tony said:
:yikes: Heck mate, hot having a lot of luck now are you! Hope that you fin what your after, let me know if you find a few of them as I might be interested as well. How much room is there inside, as in shoulder room. Some of the MPV types are a tight fit for me, I couldn't even close the door of a townace I tried!

Hope that the travels go ok, it's good that you're just getting on with it :super:

We'll get together when you get back, I'm just in Chorley.....down the road, we should have got together before now :roll:

Yer right maye we should. If you're after a Deli there are a few on autotrader, just go and see em before you buy...I think you'll be impressed :super:

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Glad to hear that you and your family are alright Dave ... that could have been very nasty indeed. Your insurance company must love you (mental note to ask you who they are so I can make sure they aren't ours :wink: )

But Dave, I gotta tell you that if that had been a Landy, some T-Cut would buff that damage out :eek:):

Glad to hear you're still coming down!!!

GATOR

Dec 24, 2003
SW Florida, USA
Geeze, glad you're ok. That looks like a nasty wreck.

Some people have all the luck, this time it's BAD luck. They say bad luck comes in 3's. Don't go flyin any planes any time soon@! :sulk:

hobbit

May 7, 2004
guernsey
sorry to see the wreck mate hope you find aother that one did look prety special glad no one was hurt
:shock:

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
sorry to see the wreck mate glad to see your all ok that looked like a beutiful delica hope you find another as good

bushwacker bob

Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Adi007 said:
But Dave, I gotta tell you that if that had been a Landy, some T-Cut would buff that damage out :eek:):
:eek:): :eek:): I was going to mention that! especially with the words 'all landys are sheds' still ringing my earoles :wave:

J

Jamie

Glad alls well Dave and that you and the family are fine.....you've had your fair share lately.

<mental note to NEVER accept a lift from Dave EVER>

Good luck mate and look forward to seeing the new one at the meetup!

MartiniDave

Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Glad to hear you and your's are all OK. Shame about the car, but that can be replaced, you & Jules can't.

Hope your luck changes for the better soon mate.

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE