Sold Now Sold - Canvas and Waxed packs 2 - Frost River Isle Royale - the big one!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
If you are planning to move your bushcraft home on your back, this is the pack you need!

A fully loaded Isle Royale from Frost River. Not the mini or junior.

In immaculate condition - unused. No damage, no rips, no tears, all hardware present and working.

Price includes delivery and paypal fees to a UK mainland address. If you are interested, please PM, don't just post in the thread. I will use the PM timestamps if there is more than one potential buyer asking.

£250 all in. This is going to be one son of a gun to post!

Thanks

K

p.s. I can only access the forum late evenings and weekends. Silence in the day does not mean I'm ignoring you. I will always check in when I get home and again before bed.

p.p.s If you are paying by paypal, goods and services require I post to the registered address or I am not covered. I will only post to an address of your 'choice' if payment has been made by BT. Thanks.

Attachments

• DSCI2318.JPG
    DSCI2318.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCI2319.JPG
    DSCI2319.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCI2320.JPG
    DSCI2320.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Sorry international bushcraft brethren, this is a UK MAINLAND SALE ONLY.

Size and weight means it will cost over £50 to post internationally...so that ain't gonna happen :(:(. I could get a plane ticket for myself to some destinations for less :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE