Now`s The "time"

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
If you break the law when you really don't have to you're not being a bushcrafter, or practicing bushcraft or survival skills. You are being a criminal - nothing more, nothing less.

grow up ,you go into the bush for a two holiday next time with nothing instead of corfu,then come back with the same comment,cappi

mace242

Native
Aug 17, 2006
Yeovil, Somerset, UK
grow up ,you go into the bush for a two holiday next time with nothing instead of corfu,then come back with the same comment,cappi

Have done, and have never been to Corfu. And can happily say I don't break the law. I won't reply to this silliness anymore. And may I politely suggest you adjust your attitude a little if you really want to get far here.

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
Have done, and have never been to Corfu. And can happily say I don't break the law. I won't reply to this silliness anymore. And may I politely suggest you adjust your attitude a little if you really want to get far here.

Listen you came out with a very silly comment,i rebuffed in a way to lever the point,and in no way do i need to change my attitude i started the thread as an informative guide to people who possibly would like to step out of the norm and challenge both their mind and taste of somthing different,you jump in on this thread without thinking,long and hard on the subject matter,maybe you need to report johnnytheboy! now who`s being silly,cappi

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
Yip I put my hand up I am being silly, I have no way of knowing if I have killed billions as there is no way of an accurate head count, I haved killed probably as many as i could carry and there seems to be loads more. If eating them is the next option it may well take me forever.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Johnnytheboy, I sincerely doubt your ants are of any of the protected species, just the invasive pest ones. Go ahead, and munch what you like, just watch the poison :eek:

Cappi, you freely admit to taking sugar and butter with you to cook these eggs. Stop ranting at others over their choices.

No one said, you can't eat these eggs. We did say that the woodland ants in the UK are generally protected species.
This is what the forum is for; informed conversation.

I have lived without food for eighteen days and only felt mildly disociated. I did drink when thirsty though. I know of others on the forum who have gone longer.
Perhaps a topic for another thread ?

Toddy

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
Johnnytheboy, I sincerely doubt your ants are of any of the protected species, just the invasive pest ones. Go ahead, and munch what you like, just watch the poison :eek:

Cappi, you freely admit to taking sugar and butter with you to cook these eggs. Stop ranting at others over their choices.

No one said, you can't eat these eggs. We did say that the woodland ants in the UK are generally protected species.
This is what the forum is for; informed conversation.

I have lived without food for eighteen days and only felt mildly disociated. I did drink when thirsty though. I know of others on the forum who have gone longer.
Perhaps a topic for another thread ?

Toddy

the sugar and butter was a guide for others to think !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE