Wanted Nova Craft Bob Special or similar

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Hi all, as the title really...

I'm looking for a Nova Craft Bob Special canoe or something similar. Maybe a Prospector?
Doesn't necessarily have to be Nova Craft, but looking for something in good condition, Royalex or Tuffstuff please.

Thanks

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Hi all, as the title really...

I'm looking for a Nova Craft Bob Special canoe or something similar. Maybe a Prospector?
Doesn't necessarily have to be Nova Craft, but looking for something in good condition, Royalex or Tuffstuff please.

Thanks
Bump.....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Thought about something from Apache canoes? They've had a revamp lately and they have good weight, durability etc and have newer designs that I think are better.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Thought about something from Apache canoes? They've had a revamp lately and they have good weight, durability etc and have newer designs that I think are better.
Thanks, I'll have a look. Open to all options really :)

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Hi Joe,
Yes, very interested :)
Do you have any specs, pics and a price you can send my way?
Thanks
James, if you're interested in an Apache, I have one. Let me know if you're still looking (and interested of course)

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Thanks Broch, is your this one: http://apachecanoes.com/trekk-15s-fmp

They seem to have a good rep :)

Mine's the Trekk 15T (not sure what the difference is) with ash gunwales. It's an absolute pleasure to paddle - like a feather on the water :)

Mark Carrington at Apache will happily talk you through the pros and cons of each of their models even if he has no sale in it - really nice company to deal with (I bought mine second hand but he still said it was the right option for what I wanted).

Last edited:
Reactions: Trunks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE